Sunday, May 3, 2009

whats haping

hi sorry i have not blooged in a long time but i was busy writing a story i came up with. today is my teachers b-day. he said if we do not sing him happy b-bay sunday we would git a think sheet. i got 2 a's 2 c's and 1 b on my 5 week raport card. then mom lost it and had to right a letter saying that she misplaced my raportcard. it raminds me of mom having 500000 cups of cofe an hour. its giting really really hot hear. dad finally has a myspace and has met really great peaple there. one has 3 hourses 6 birds and i can not remember how many farots and 3 dogs( mother, douter and father). she seems nice enouph to me but so is every body else he met there so far. he has stevie or levi for him becouse he dous not want to up setthem or anything.my program went marvalas and so did cheyennes honer society.


love staci amanda jones

1 comment:

  1. let me just clarify what Staci is saying, I do not drink 5billion cups of coffee and hour, I tend to pour some get busy with something and set me cup down forget where and get a new one, then once a day we wander around the house gathering them all up, it is a household joke to guess how many I left that day.

    ReplyDelete